A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie Name Purpose More information
Google Analytics _ga Used to distinguish users. For more information in relation to this cookie please see:
Google Analytics _gid Used to distinguish users. For more information in relation to this cookie please see:
Google Analytics __gat Used to throttle request rate. For more information in relation to this cookie please see:
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after two years or less.
Terms of website use
The following terms (together with the documents referred to therein) govern your use of our websites at www.reactive-technologies.com, www.reactive-technologies.fr and www.reactive-technologies.fi (the “Site”).
By using the Site you accept these terms
Reactive recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Information about the operator
The Site is operated by Reactive Technologies Limited (“Reactive”), a company incorporated in England with registered number 7130127 whose registered office is 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, Oxon, England, OX4 2HN.
To contact us, please write to us at 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, Oxon, England, OX4 2HN.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Accessing the Site
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and Reactive reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service Reactive provides on the Site without notice. Reactive will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, Reactive may restrict access to some parts of the Site or the entire Site to all or some users of the Site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
Reactive is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved. Any copying of the Site or any part of the Site for commercial purposes may require a licence from Reactive and Reactive reserves its rights to enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Reactive’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
Do not rely on information on the Site
Reactive aims to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Although Reactive makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date and Reactive is under no obligation to update such content.
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Access to and use of the Site is at the user’s own risk and Reactive does not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, Trojans and worms. In addition, Reactive accepts no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of the changes made to the content of the Site by unauthorised third parties.
To the extent permitted by law, Reactive hereby expressly excludes:
• all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
• any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill; and
• wasted management or office time,
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect Reactive’s liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law (including for fraud).
Viruses, hacking, prohibited uses and other offences
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
• to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Reactive’s content standards; or
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Reactive will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Reactive will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
Suspension and termination
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site;
• issue of a warning to you;
• bring legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• take further legal action against you; or
• disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as Reactive reasonably feel is necessary.
Linking to the Site
You may link to the home page of the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Reactive’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Reactive’s part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. Reactive reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Site
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Reactive has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site although Reactive retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Reactive Technologies Limited (“Reactive”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Reactive Technologies Limited of 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, Oxon, England, OX4 2HN.
Information Reactive collect from you
Reactive will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give to Reactive by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
• Information Reactive collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site Reactive will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Uses made of the information
Reactive use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to Reactive. Reactive will use this information:
• to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Reactive and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Reactive;
• to provide you with information about other products and services it offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to its service; and
• to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information Reactive collect about you. Reactive will use this information:
• to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• as part of its efforts to keep the Site safe and secure; and
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about products or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that Reactive has the right to share your personal information with:
• Any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract it enters into with them or you; and
• analytics and search engine providers that assist Reactive in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
Reactive will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that Reactive sell or buy any business or assets, in which case it will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Reactive Technologies Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where Reactive store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will not be stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. All information you provide to Reactive is stored on our or our suppliers’ secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Reactive will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Reactive has received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Reactive not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Reactive will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms Reactive use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Reactive at 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, Oxon, England, OX4 2HN.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and Reactive does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Reactive’s costs in providing you with details of the information Reactive holds about you.
To learn more about our solutions and to set up a meeting to see how we can benefit you, please drop us a line.