Senior Cloud SW Developer
Do you want to be involved in positively disrupting the energy sector and leading the transition to a low carbon energy future? If you’re up for the challenge and are keen to design state of the art technology solutions to make it happen, join us!
Reactive Technologies is a highly innovative and award-winning tech company building the green energy IoT platform. Reactive focuses on offering unique real-time measurement and analytics service for grid operators, and optimisation service for renewable generation and trading. Our patents and innovations cover grid measurement technology, big data analytics and AI based forecasting, all in our cloud-based IoT platform.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a fantastic work experience with leading-edge technologies for solving problems to deliver energy networks of the future. With our highly experienced and innovative team (over 100 granted patents) you will be able to master new disruptive cloud technologies that will drive the global change towards a cleaner and more sustainable environment. As a small-scale company, we are agile, work transparently and reward good results.
We are now looking for an experienced Cloud Software Developer to join us to our R&D centre in Oulu, Finland. You must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
· Design and build server-side software
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle
· Contribute to the architectural design of our service platform connecting with IoT devices and smart grid components
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
· Participate in project planning doing requirement analysis and work breakdown
· Service-oriented architecture, databases (SQL/NoSQL), streaming pipelines
· Highly experienced with back-end programming and languages – preferably Go, but Java, Scala and Python are also appreciated.
· Experienced with Cloud software (AWS services, Kafka, high availability, load balancing and service discovery, and REST knowhow is valued)
· Experienced with Cloud and IoT security and data protection
· Experienced with version control systems (Git)
· Experienced with external REST API design and implementation
· Experienced with Linux and Docker
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good communication skills and fluency in English
For more information about our service offering please visit our webpage www.reactive-technologies.com
Please find the latest investor news regarding Reactive Technologies here: https://www.sttinfo.fi/tiedote/norjalainen-energia-alan-jattilainen-equinor-sijoittaa-suomalaiseen-teknologiaosaamiseen?publisherId=69817127&releaseId=69855327
Please apply via LinkedIn or send your CV to email@example.com